Fresh pasta like this cooks up so quickly that you can have dinner on the table in the time it takes to boil the water plus four minutes. Tonight's theme was green.
Spinach Fettucine With Spinach, Scallions and Garlic
1 container Hudson Farmhouse Pasta
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch scallions sliced in thin rounds
1/2 bag chopped, frozen spinach or 1 bag fresh baby spinach
1/4 cup olive oil
salt, pepper to taste
chili oil to taste
Parmesan for grating
1. Boil water and salt.
2. While water is boiling saute garlic and scallions 3-4 minutes.
3. Add spinach and cover until wilted.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, chili oil if desired.
5. Boil pasta for four minutes and drain (reserve one cup of cooking liquid).
6. Add drain pasta to sauce and place over low heat until ingredients are melded, adding water if sauce seems too dry.
Post a Comment